- Jerusalem artichokes (about 800g, rinsed and scrubbed)
- Swiss chard (or silverbeet) (a big bunch)
- Garlic (a few cloves – depends on your taste!)
- Onion (1 or 2)
- Onion powder (you can buy organic onion powder from wholefood stores) (2-3 tablespoons)
- Bone broth (about four 500ml packets – or you can top up with some white wine if you don’t have enough broth)
- Throw it all in the slow-cooker or the pressure cooker and cook it well.
- Blend it until smooth.
- Eat it on its own, or with cream and hot buttery bread.